OnePlus 2 Launched
OnePlus officially launched their 2nd generation phone last night. Review is not out yet, but it look beautiful in their VR launch video and in the product site.
I am a OnePlus One user. However the touch screen start to act strange since I dropped it in the sink, and have been debating getting a screen replacement or wait for the new one. Watching the launch last night, I am sold on the OnePlus Two.
- The overall build of the phone, it is beautiful. This is very important to me.
- Screen size is kept at 5.5″ but overall size of the phone is smaller than OPO. Good job!!!
- They keep the capacitive button, as I hate on screen button!
- Finger print unlock. I was too lazy to use pin code to lock my OPO. Now I can with OPT!
- Overall improvement camera, including the software. OPO camera focus is really slow!!
- Dual SIM. This is a bonuses. I don’t need it daily, but it is nice to have when traveling. For people traveling monthly, weekly, (or daily:eek:), this is a must have!!
- Finally, surprisingly low price!!
-64GB USD $389 -16GB USD $329
I am not going to repeat their spec., you can check it out here.